Thursday, July 24, 2014

Yes, It's Blogging

Hi, This is going to be my first blogpost. I hope to share my computer knowledge with world. Sometimes it will help me to remind what I have learnt and also I will be able to learn from the reader.

First of all I would like to share some of my cantact details with you.
You can visit my LinkedIn profile to view more information about me.
Further you can reach me via Email and follow me on twitter in order to get updates.

Today, everythings is about Computers and Software. I will be publishing contents from the beginning. You will not be find it is hard to learn. I will begin from simple programming and I don't sure where I will stop. You can ask any question from me. You can make me correct if I'm wrong. Specially I hope that from you.

Invite your friends. Read the posts. Discuss. Clarify. Learn and Apply.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salesforce Metadata Deployment

Salesforce Metadata Deployment What are metadata? Let's understand this through a simple example. Imagine you are a Salesforce Admin an...